The corn city central
is where we play
corn city central
fructose all day
run that ball, plow that field
all the sugars is what we yield
This hymnal of corn , brought to you by chefkittie.com.
Unsecured Mass Assignment is Bad
A slew of github gists. I don’t understand why people don’t make these blog posts, I can only imagine the traffic they’re getting. Embedding gists is easy.
- Homakov shows us how he was able to compromise Github.com
- Jbarnette shows us how to make your Rails app warn on ActiveRecord::Base#update_attributes
- Wycats creates a Proposal for Improving Mass Assignment
- DHH on how 37signals commonly avoids Mass Assignment vulnerabilities. Should be used in addition to attr_accessible.
- Rails Went Off The Rails: Why I’m Rebuilding Archaeopteryx In CoffeeScript
- What’s the waiter doing with the computer screen?
- Skim Fat-free client-side templates with Slim and CoffeeScript
- “Crazy Deep” Rails 3.2 Example Apps and Tutorials